• USE : Hike
• DESCRIPTION : In Peril Strait – Hanus Bay. Nice scenic trail to the lake through old-growth along a pretty river. The cabin is on the opposite side of the lake and not reachable without a boat. Trail upgrades for accessibility and cabin replacement planned for 2011 and 2013.
• DISTANCE : 1 3/4 mile to lake one-way The Lake Eva trail is 2.9 miles long. It begins at Hanus Bay and ends at the south end of Lake Eva. The trail is open for the following uses: Hiking
• TIME : 1 Hour
• ELEVATION GAIN/LOSS : 106/-50
• LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY : Moderate
• TRAIL MANAGEMENT AGENCY : US Forest Service