• USE : Beginning Multiuse, Remainder Hike Only
• DESCRIPTION : Relaxing walk through northwest coast rainforest with views of the Sisters Mountain, wildlife and more.
• DISTANCE : 4.5 miles one way – 2-3 hours one-way
• TIME : 2-3 Hours (one way)
• TRAILHEAD : Begins at parking lot . mile down Indian River Road on right. Ends at base of Indian River falls.
• ELEVATION GAIN : 1000 feet
• RECOMMENDED SEASON : Year Round
• LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY : Easy. Climbs gradually. Easy to find, clear, in fair condition. Some muddy spots. Bears are uncommon on the trail and probably avoid it during the day, but this is a very fishy river, so be bear aware.
Bikes not currently allowed on trail past the pump house gate.
• TRAIL MANAGEMENT AGENCY : US Forest Service